Bladder Surge Arrestors (BSA) – Fire
Bladder Surge Arrestors (BSA)- for Fire
- Sizes from 2.5 gallon – 150 gallon
- Wide range of pressure, fluid and temperatures
- Positive separator bladder
- Special bladder compounds available
- Epoxy coated carbon steel, stainless steel, inconel, hastelloy & other exotic materials
- Full inventory for immediate shipment
Young Engineering is a leader in the surge control industry offering the largest size range of surge arrestors designed to control hydraulic transients. Pressure surges, or hydraulic transients, often occur with the opening and closing of valves or, with the start up and shut down of pumps, which can result in damaged pipeline systems.
Young Engineering surge vessels absorb and control these surge energies, preventing damage and increasing the life of the components of your system.
Standard Bottom and Top Repairable designs are available in 2-1/2 to 150 gallons with 275 and 500 PSI pressure ratings. Several of our Bladder Surge Arrestors are Underwriters Laboratory (UL) listed and Factory Mutual (FM) approved for use in fire protection systems.